Maybe some of these exist already – I don’t know but I’m sure I’ll hear about it if they do.
1) The ability to pull a shorturl out of a twitter and directly place into del.icio.us or another bookmarking service in one click – a browser plugin that does this would be great.
2) An RSS feed of the favorites of people I am following.
3) Random suggestion of “related” people to follow based on my current “following” list.
1) A clear definition of what it means for a web app to have “open data” ( I have some ideas about this ).
2) Implementations of “open data” – I don’t expect these from the big names, rather new disruptive players will create applications based on “open data” from the ground up and the big guys will have a hard time following these.
3) Simple and easy ways to integrate data on S3-like and SimpleDB-like repositories into blog posts – i.e. being able to “#include” arbitrary URL’s and have them rendered in place – this will make it possible to maintain data independent of the app and maintain one definitive copy of the data rendered in multiple apps and different visual wrappers.
1) A simple way to upload and back up my mobile phone content in a portable way.
2) Ability to restore backed up data to different phone when I move carriers and/or phones.
3) Ability to sync phone, web and desktop versions of data seamlessly.